Congh Capital, Ltd. is a subsidiary of Therapeutic Tea, Inc. managing both hedge and private equity funds.
The investment strategy of the hedge fund integrates a wider range of investment and trading activities including short positions in shares, bonds and commodities. Our customized approach to due diligence and valuation methodology strives for higher return and faster exit.
The main objective of the equity fund is to generate higher capital appreciation through balanced investments in carefully selected growth companies and secondary market.
- Funding a management team for an acquisition or buyout
- Purchasing a division of a larger company that was marginally profitable due to high overhead
- Providing growth capital to a private equity backed company that could not go through a complete fundraising process
- Partnering with other private equity groups
- Acquiring interests in venture capital, buyout, mezzanine and other private equity funds from existing investors seeking liquidity.
- Our criteria is to invest in companies above $25 million revenues and EBITDA in excess of $3million. Proven management that is willing to stay and located in the United States.
Congh Capital was founded in 2008.